Role: Healthcare Assistant
Here at Marielle 24/7 Healthcare Services, we have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join our team based in London. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis with a competitive salary.
Marielle 24/7 Healthcare Services is an established care agency in Southwest London, Surrey, and the Surrounding UK Healthcare Network that provides support, guidance, and assistance to our clients in their own homes, also we work on a partnership with Residential care Home for the elderly people, Residential Home Care for Disability people and Nursing Home. As a leading care agency. Our aim is to help many thousands of people get the best out of life, supporting independent living within the comfort of their own homes and community.
We are now looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant to work within our offices in the Kingston area.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Competence in handling multiple tasks safely and efficiently.
- Clear verbal communication skills to effectively convey sensitive information.
- Excellent customer service skills to provide compassionate care.
- Manual dexterity and proficiency in performing hands-on tasks.
- Willingness to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work well with others as part of a healthcare team.
- Undertake new patient health checks.
- Support the practice nurse with health promotion programs.
- Perform baseline observations accurately, including pulse oximetry, blood pressure, temperature, and pulse rate.
- Facilitate routine and 24-hour blood pressure monitoring, providing patient advice as necessary.
- Carry out wound care, dressings, and other clinical tasks as required.
- Assist the practice nurse in managing chronic disease clinics.
- Conduct BMI checks as directed.
- Act as a chaperone when needed.
- Administer flu vaccinations when trained.
- Ensure proper recording and preparation of specimens for onward transportation.
- Provide support during minor operations as necessary.
- Ensure all clinical rooms are adequately stocked and prepared for each session.
- Routinely clean fridges in accordance with guidelines.
- Manage clinical waste removal and replace sharps bins as per infection prevention and control (IPC) policy.
- Deliver opportunistic health promotion when appropriate.
- In-house training
- Continuous Personal Development
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly team
- Seasonal gifts