Role: Care Coordinator
Here at Marielle 24/7 Healthcare Services, we have an exciting opportunity for a Female Care Coordinator to join our team based in London. You will join us on a part-time permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Marielle 24/7 Healthcare Services is an established care agency in Southwest London, Surrey, and the Surrounding UK Healthcare Network that provides support, guidance, and assistance to our clients in their own homes, also we work on a partnership with Residential care Home for the elderly people, Residential Home Care for Disability people and Nursing Home. As a leading care agency. Our aim is to help many thousands of people get the best out of life, supporting independent living within the comfort of their own homes and community.
We are now looking to recruit a Care Coordinator to work within our offices in the Kingston area.
- To be able to plan and allocate the workload of care staff.
- To be able to maintain all office policies, procedures, and systems.
- To be able to maintain all administration.
- To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- To be able to prepare reports as required.
- Liaising with and providing support to Field Care Supervisors working within the allocated area.
- Responsibility for all data input relating to specified areas as changes occur.
- Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned and recorded.
- Completing audits of care notes and responding accordingly
- Ensuring all care visits are covered
- Updating records of service users and care workers on an ongoing basis.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- General Administration Duties
- To assist with the running of the out-of-hours mobile service on a rota basis.
- A team player
- In-house training
- Continuous Personal Development
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly team
- Seasonal gifts